Join Us for Our Annual We Share A Common Thread Fundraiser
Our event will be held on Saturday, February 25, 2017, at Lenzi’s located at 810 Merrimack Avenue in Dracut from 7:00pm – 11:00pm. Tickets are only $10.00 if purchased in advance or $15.00 at the door. To purchase tickets, please contact Michele Desmarais at Michele.Desmarais@JDCU.com or at 978-323-4786.
2017 We Share A Common Thread Foundation Fundraiser
Please send mail to:
We Share A Common Thread Foundation
c/o Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
Attention: Michelle Silveira
1 Tremont Place
Lowell, MA 01854
Each year, we hold a fundraiser to provide assistance to local charitable organizations. In 2016, we raised over $43,000, which was distributed to 57 non-profits in our local community. This year, we hope to raise $50,000 in order to further extend a helping hand to our neighbors in need.
Would you like to help us reach our goal? You can donate to our event in any of the following ways:
- Donate a gift card to any retail store, restaurant, merchant, or an in-kind donation of your services, for our silent auction or raffle. (download donation form for details)
- Make a donation online, or by mailing a check made payable to We Share A Common Thread Foundation. (download donation form for details)
- Join us for a fun-filled evening with dancing, basket raffles, silent auction and more! That night, you will have the opportunity to meet some of the worthy charities we have supported throughout the year.
|Don’t miss your chance to bid on these silent auction items.
|Two (2) Season passes for 2017 Lowell Summer Music Series
|Two (2) Tickets to any Merrimack Repertory Theatre performance of a play or musical during the 2016/17 season
|Amazon Echo dot (2nd Generation)
| Craig Kimbrel Autographed Baseball
|$100 YMCA Gift Certificate
|Two (2) Celtics Tickets, Club Seating, Wednesday March 29th at 7:30pm, Celtics vs. Bucks
|Four (4) tickets to UMass Lowell Home Playoff Game at Tsongas Arena
| Boys of Boston Framed Commemorative photograph of David Ortiz and Tom Brady with championship trophies
|Two (2) Celtics Tickets, Loge Seating, Monday February 27th at 7:30pm, Celtics vs. Hawks
| Patriots “Brady and the Beast” Commemorative frame picture collage
| Drew Bledsoe autograph bottle of wine from the Bledsoe Family Wine
|A Foursome with carts at Four Oaks Country Club
| Autographed Football signed by Steve Grogan in Display Case
|iPad Air 2 (32 gb)
|Two (2) Celtics Tickets, 1st row Balcony Seats, Friday March 24th at 7:30pm, Celtics vs. Phoenix Suns
|Two (2) Tickets to Martina McBride at the Lowell Memorial Auditorium – Friday March 10, 2017 Balcony F / Row A / Seats 1 & 2
|Two (2) Tickets to U2-The Joshua Tree Tour, Sunday June 25th at 6:30pm at Gillette Stadium
| Stainless Steel Pyramid Patio Heater
| JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker with Hardshell Case
|Certificate for Legal Fee for the Refinance of a Property with Scheier Katin & Epstein, P.C.
|Coastal Cruise for 4 to either Portsmouth or Newburyport Harbor, Lunch included
Donors for the 2017 We Share A Common Thread Foundation Fundraiser
- Adrien Bisson Photography
- All Sports Heroes – Mike & Cindy Kuenzler
- ALM First Financial Advisors
- American Alarm
- ASI Management Companies
- Boston Red Sox Foundation
- Boulay Law Firm, LLC
- Brian Sousa
- Christopher Salter, Attorney at Law
- Clear Channel Outdoor
- Creative Office Pavillion
- Crowe Horwath LLP
- CU Student Choice
- CUNA Mututal Group
- Dennis G. Conners & Associates Appraisal Services
- Digital Defense, Inc.
- Digital Federal Credit Union
- Eliopoulos & Eliopoulos
- Financial Management Solutions, Inc.
- Finnegan Development, LLC
- Four Oaks Country Club – Mike & Cindy Kuenzler
- Gary Perrin
- Gateway Center Corp.
- George Theodorou, Attorney at Law
- Gilet Bros. Inc.
- Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Lowell Family YMCA
- Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union Employees
- Jim Cardwell of the Cardwell Group
- Joanne Yestramski
- Joncas Associates
- La Belle Maison LLC
- Law Office of Brad M. Pacheco
- Law Office of David M. Groff
- Law Office of John T. Lyons, Jr.
- Law Office of Joseph C. Clermont
- Law Office of Kevin J. Murphy
- Lee A. Vinal, Inc
- Lowell Summer Music Series
- Mary Crouch
- Merrimack Repertory Theatre
- Michael J. Fadden, P.C.
- MIT Federal Credit Union
- Mr. & Mrs. Henri Marchand
- Ms. Kathleen Grieco
- Octant Business Services, LLC
- Owen and Ollies
- Owl Diner Charities
- Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer PC
- Property Consultants, Inc.
- Qua, Hall, Harvey & Walsh
- Ray Boutin, REMAX Partners
- Red Mill Graphics
- Rosen Legal, LLC
- Scheier Katin & Epstein, P.C.
- Soucy Industries, Inc.
- Spectra Venue Management
- Susan Green
- Team Mickey Ward Charities, Inc.
- UMass Lowell Athletics
- United Roofing and Remodeling LLC
- Universal Property Management, Inc.
- Vertifi Software, LLC
- Walker & Di Marco, P.C.
- Yanco Appraisal Service, LLC
All of our generous supporters will be recognized on this website as a contributor to our event.
If you would like more information, please contact Michelle Silveira at Michelle.Silveira@JDCU.com or at 978-323-4780.
Steve Jones Legacy Fund
Thank you to everyone who contributed to the Steve Jones Legacy Fund. Your efforts have helped us reach our fundraising goal of $100,000. The earnings from this fund will annually be distributed to the non-profits that Steve was so passionate about. We will be able to share Steve’s legacy in perpetuity!
A Message from the Jones Family
That is wonderful news about the Steve Jones Legacy Fund reaching the $100,000 goal. Steve gave his all to Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union, as well as many Non-Profits. It is great to know that the time and effort that he so freely gave to numerous organizations will be recognized. Steve worked very hard, and to have this Honor in his name is truly special. Our entire family thanks everyone from the bottom of our hearts for trusting this to be a deserving Fund which represents Steve’s selfless giving.
Steve’s attendance at many meetings was paramount. He loved being the face of the Credit Union and it is heartwarming to know that the many organizations that Steve volunteered to help will benefit from his Legacy Fund.
We can tell you that Steve never would have looked for any personal recognition for the time that he freely gave to the many organizations, within the Credit Union, Town of Chelmsford and the entire Merrimack Valley. He did it because it was important to him — to give and to help out. Hoping to make a difference in one way or another.
This Legacy in Steve’s name is a gift. It is a gift to Steve, for all that he did for so many. It is also a gift for our Family. A gift to let us know that all that he gave was so appreciated.
It means so much to our family that so many cared for and appreciated Steve for who he was.
Thank you to all.
Our fourth quarter volunteer winner is Denisse Collazo, Financial Risk Management Analyst.
Denisse chose the Lowell nonprofit, Hope Dove Inc., to receive the $500.00 donation. Hope Dove Inc. assists disabled community members and those living in extreme poverty by providing food, emergency shelter, furniture, basic household items and other forms of support.